Welcome Prospective Applicants who would like to work for Sunshine Babysitting®!
Work for Sunshine Babysitting® Florida’s premiere sitting service! Sunshine Babysitting® is a fully licensed, bonded and insured babysitting service for vacationers and local residents in Florida.
Not a referral service, Sunshine offer clients access to a fully checked babysitter at any time of year within as little as 2 hours notice!
-CPR/AED and First Aid Training (we offer classes)
-Background Check through a proprietary system
Apply on the Company Website
Flexible Work Schedule
Sunshine Babysitting® offers per diem and part time (on call) employment. You will have the freedom to accept or decline assignments offered to you if you have a flexible schedule. Very rewarding!
Per diem work may be a great option for you if you’re not ready to commit to a long-term, full-time job and if you generally have a flexible schedule that allows you to dictate your own hours on short notice. If you like the idea of working on an as-needed basis, which might be great if you’re looking to make some extra cash, this kind of employment might be a great fit for you. It’s probably not the best choice for you if you’re keen on finding a stable job that offers benefits, paid time off, and lots of room for growth.
Be a Theme Park Babysitter or Chaperone
Competitive Pay Scale | Win Win for Parents and Babysitters
Caregivers must be in good health, be dependable & responsible, love little children, be self-confident and mature. Have good manners and be knowledgeable about children and be adaptable and safety conscious.
You will be asked to provide references.
While Working for Sunshine Babysitting
• You will be supervising and caring for children in the absence of parents or regular caregiver.
• Be highly skilled in diaper-changing and bottle-feeding.
• Control the activities of children efficiently.
• Document success in handling emergency situations efficiently and act quickly and stay calm.
• You will be expected to be skilled in playing games and engaging children in educational activities.
• You will cook light meals for children as per employer’s instructions.
• Have profound patience and a good sense of humor and be playful.
• Know First Aid and CPR.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be professional, honest and adaptable to the varying needs of children which includes being a great problem-solver.
• Be passionate to maintain the cleanliness of house and kitchen (but not be expected to provide house cleaning services).